Experience: 4-6 years
• Overall 4- 6 years’ experience in to
SAP MM/WM and should have at least 3 full lifecycle SAP R/3 Implement
Experience (Project Preparation to till Go-Live) a, 2 Roll-out and 4
Support Project Exp.
• Experience in Hana Migration Project will be
• Strong experience in Master data,
Purchasing, Inventory, Account determination, invoice verification,
batch management and special stocks is Mandatory.
• Resource will
design test scripts, test cases and execute testing of data migration
processes for SAP MM.
• Good Knowledge on configurations of
Purchasing, Pricing procedure, Inventory management, account
determination and invoice verification.
• Knowledge is required in
Material master and vendor master functionalities, data base tables
and relationship between the tables.
• Strong knowledge on cutover
data activities and data uploading methods.
• Experience on User
training and Functional specifications. Good communication skills and
client facing skills.
• Good Knowledge in standard
• Resource should have knowledge on S/4 Hana
Functionalities (Business Partner, Migration Cockpit, BRF+ and tables
• Resource should have knowledge on Fiori
• Resource should be able to work in the project
independently and support to team. Ability to handle multiple projects
and support to multiple consultants.
• Experience on
• Experience on SAP best practices and
• Resource should have experience on design new
business process/ custom business process.
• Strong knowledge on
integration with FI, SD, PP, QM, PM, PS, WM.
• Knowledge on
Interfaces will be added Advantage.
• Integration knowledge on
Cloud Products (Ariba, Field Glass) will be added
• Strong experience in Master data, Put away and stock
removal Strategies. Goods Receipts with inbound delivery process and
without inbound delivery.
• Strong Experience on Post Change
Notice, Goods issues internal and Outbound, Physical
• Knowledge on Mobile data entry, Warehouse Monitor,
Storage Units, 2 step Picking, Cross Docking, Bar code, Label Print.